Adventures in Africa

THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE ARE MINE PERSONALLY AND DO NOT REFLECT ANY POSITION OF THE U.S. GOVERNMENT OR THE PEACE CORPS

Name:
Location: Mozambique

I will be in Mozambique with the Peace Corps for the next 27 months. While in Africa, I will periodically post thoughts about my experiences so anyone interested can keep tabs on my happenings.

Thursday, January 11, 2007



















These are some more pictures of Namaacha, and one of my new puppy Gus... I do not have any of Vilanculos up yet but I will try to do that soon.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello! i've enjoyed reading your blog! i'm waiting for medical clearance right now, as i've been nominated for TEFL in Sub-Saharan Africa (hopefully Mozambique!) for Sept 07. hope you had a great holiday and keep posting!!!

2:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kendall what r u doing getting a dog lol! You look amazing and happy!! Miss u!!

1:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It just goes to show that a tan makes people look better. And in your case kendall, it makes you look smokin hot!

Let me know when your DVDs arrive. I'm skeptical of the US to Moz mail delivery system to say the least. But if soccer balls made it... i'm sure a DVD will.

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home