Adventures in Africa

THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE ARE MINE PERSONALLY AND DO NOT REFLECT ANY POSITION OF THE U.S. GOVERNMENT OR THE PEACE CORPS

Name:
Location: Mozambique

I will be in Mozambique with the Peace Corps for the next 27 months. While in Africa, I will periodically post thoughts about my experiences so anyone interested can keep tabs on my happenings.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Here is a picture of Kevin with some of the kid's in his singing group

A lady with her baby on the back of our orange truck adventure.... I couldn't resist this picture.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! My name is Maggie Northman and I'm a PCV in Namibia. I'm traveling to Mozambique for the December holiday and was wondering if you could give me some advise. We're traveling across Zambia and Malawi in a group but then I will be traveling by myself from Nampula to Maputo where I'll take Intercape back to Namibia. I was wondering what the options were for travel from Nampula to Maputo, how long it will take me, and how much I should budget. Can you please email me with advise at mnorthman@yahoo.com. Thanks!

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home